Numerous opportunities exist throughout the year to participate in the education of the next generation of physicians. Medical Student Education (MSE) is actively recruiting for a variety of opportunities including clinical site placements, small group instruction and facilitation. There are opportunities available for individuals with a variety of clinical and non-clinical backgrounds. Please browse the offerings below to explore opportunities and register your interest.
Benefits of Participating in Teaching Opportunities
- Pay forward the gift of hands-on training that your mentors contributed to your training
- Experience the joy of learning through the eyes of your student
- Stimulate faculty to stay on the cutting edge of their discipline
- Interact with trainees who you might later want to recruit as colleagues
- Enhance your personal teaching portfolio for consideration of teaching awards, annual reviews, and promotion and tenure considerations
- Contribute to meeting educational goals for your department